10 Compliments to melt her like butter on a hot summer day.
Compliments are a tricky business, too many and they are insincere, too few and she feels neglected. A well-placed compliment, like a perfect golf shot, should hit the sweet spot and get you closer to the short grass.
We have hand picked our 10 favourites, feel free to choose, adjust and use the best ones for your angelic girlfriend.
- Compliment something she is a little insecure about – her butt, breasts, eyes, warts. Be sincere and say you love her the way she is.
- Lean forward, and tell her, “You make me want to be a better man.” (à la Jack)
- You’re gorgeous.
- As long as we’re together, I don’t care where we go.
- You and I should make beautiful babies.
- You are unique, I wouldn’t trade you for the world or even a caravan of camels, but two caravans… I need to think about it – the good kind that is, with two humps, not one.
- I want to learn more about you, I want to know what gives you pleasure, what makes you, you.
- You’re perfect for me.
- You will be an amazing mother.
- Everyday, I am more and more impressed with your spirit (or strength, or strength of character).
Don’t use compliments too often; to taste honey, you must know salt. Time them right, observe and adjust doses accordingly.
Alternatively, seduce her like good’ol Captain Kirk.
Completely unrelated, but if you ever get the chance, we encourage you to go to Oktoberfest in Munich: Hot photos, NSFW.