Relationships take work.
Sign up to get help.
We help with:
- Birthday & anniversary reminders
- Useful weekly tips (optional)
- Help to find the perfect gift
No spam, just help for our boys.
Why sign up now?
Frankly, we'll make you look better than you are. We’ll remind you about birthdays and anniversaries to keep you on the ball, and we’ll help you figure what pleases your woman with great suggestions on gifts and thoughtful gestures that will sweep her off her feet and show her how much you care.
Two weeks before your anniversary, her birthday and Valentine’s Day, we’ll remind you to get your shit together — just in case you forgot, which you probably will. And every Friday we’ll send you tips and ideas for the kitchen, bedroom and beyond. Let us do the remembering and the grunt work on your behalf, all for free — guaranteed or your money back.
Don’t worry, we won't share your information with anyone or spam the crap out of you. We started out building this website for ourselves, but we figured we may as well share this genius idea with you. Cause we’re just that awesome.
If you’ve read all the way down to this point, congrats to you and your lucky lady friend! We have some crazy ideas in the pipeline, and by signing up, you will be the first to know.
Here are some sample emails we've sent out in the past,
- Ten more compliments for your girlfriend
- The art of sexting
- Top ten compliments to give your girlfriend
Here are some sample emails we've sent out:
- 10 Great Valentine Day Date Ideas
- 3 White X Mas Lies From Your Girlfriend
- 4 Great Holiday Dates For You And Her
- 4 Hour Boyfriend
- 5 Great Love Poems By Our Members
- 5 More Valentine Day Ideas
- 5 Style Do Not Do Tips For Guys
- 7 Deadly Sins In A Relationship Envy
- 7 Deadly Sins In A Relationship Gluttony
- 7 Deadly Sins In A Relationship Greed
- 7 Deadly Sins In A Relationship Lust
- 7 Deadly Sins In A Relationship Pride
- 7 Deadly Sins In A Relationship Sloth
- 7 Deadly Sins In A Relationship Wrath
- Talk About Sex With Your Girlfriend
- A Warm Chocolate Cake Explosion For Your Girlfriend
- An Amazing Sticky Chicken Recipe
- Art Of Relationships
- Be A Nice Boy To Your Girlfriend
- Be A Nice Boy To Your Girlfriend Part 2
- Beauty Products For Your Girlfriend
- Best And Worst Romantic Comedies
- Best Relationship Links Of The Week
- Birthday Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife
- Boyfriend Worries Answered
- Cheap Valentine Date And Gift Ideas
- Deal With Pride
- Dinner Etiquette For Dummies
- Easy Gestures To Make Your Gf Happy
- Flowers Are All About Sex
- Four Amazing Love Poems
- Full Proof Gift Giving For Girlfriends
- Get Brownie Points
- Girlfriends Imperfections Driving You Crazy
- Guy Movies Girls Love
- Half Truths And Jokes Are Serious With Girlfriends
- Help Suffering Girlfriends
- Honey For Dinner Keeps Her Sweet
- How To Argue With Your Girlfriend
- How To Avoid Being A Turkey
- How To Buy Flowers For Your Girlfriend
- How To Discretly Use A Groupon Or Living Social
- How To Dress To Impress Your Girlfriend
- How To Give Her A Mind Blowing Massage
- How To Make Amazing Scrambled Eggs
- How To Pick Artwork For A Gift
- How To Pick Lingerie For Your Girlfriend
- How To Take A Sexy Photo For Your Bf
- How To Treat Your Mother Right On Mothers Day 2011
- Impress A Girl
- Impress A Girl
- Lingerie Festival
- Little Things That Make Her Happy
- Living A Good Life
- Relationship Anniversary Date Ideas
- Relationship New Year Resolutions
- Should You Send Flowers To Her At Work
- Surviving A Night Out With Her Friends
- Ten More Compliments For Your Girlfriend Or Wife
- The Art Of Sexting
- The Basics Of Cooking For Your Girlfriends Enternatinment
- The Don Draper Effect
- The Easy Way To Her Heart
- Things Good Boyfriends Avoid
- Top Ten Compliments For Your Girlfriend
- Top Three Christmas Presents For A Girlfriend
- Valentine Day Basics
- What Women Want
- Why Guys Should Love Chick Flicks
- Why Valentine Day Is Important
- Why Women Love Sex And The City
- Wine For Romantic Dinner
- Women Love Men Who Love Kids
- Words Of Wisdom On Love
Who runs the site?
We are guys, with girlfriends, who have made mistakes. Fortunately for you we’ve learned our lessons and have decided to share our hard-earned knowledge. The site is maintained by Jonathan, Ryan, Max, some other dudes and occasionally a couple of very cool chicks who’ve set more than a few boyfriends straight in their time.
Can you write? Coherently? Are you funny? And, most importantly, have you had a relationship that’s lasted longer than two weeks? If so, we want to hear from you! Please send writing samples to:email@example.com
(Presents are welcome too, cause you may as well get in the habit.)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our service is devoted to improving the quality of your relationships and understanding of your partner and self. We will accomplish this through practical and entertaining relationship advice, useful reminders and a concierge-type service for purchasing great gifts for your partner.
All of our services must adhere to the following rules:
- Information must be practical, entertaining and actionable.
- Women will always be treated as completely equal to men in all respects.
- Never make any sexist remarks to either men or women.
- We pledge to donate 2 percent of our revenues or 10 of our profits (whichever is greater) to education initiatives for girls in the developing world.