Amazing Scrambled eggs in the morning
Cooking is hard, but here is something to make you look better than you really are. The whole thing takes less than 10 minutes, you lazy bastard.
- 6 eggs
- 25g butter, cold and cubed
- 1 tablespoon creme fraiche (can replace with sour cream)
- fresh ground black pepper
- chopped chives & basil
- Break eggs into a pan and add the cubed butter.
- Stir over a medium heat until the eggs clump and then add the creme fraiche or sour cream.
- When they look ready, put them on a (clean) plate; not everyone eats out of a feedbag like you.
- Put a bit of pepper on those mother fucking eggs and add some chopped chives and basil (your daily vegetables).
- Can’t read? Here’s a video: Perfect Scrambled Eggs Breakfast with Gordon Ramsay
If shells find their way into the bowl, call them crunchy surprises.
Don’t forget to forward this email to your friends, and don’t tell your girlfriend our little secret.